Nordic Tug Charter's now offers four distinct charter packages:
1) Self-skippered, self-guided bareboat charters - (32' to 54')
2) Skippered bare boat charters - (37' to 54')
3) Custom Crewed Charter - (54')
4) Fully Crewed Charter
Call 206-919-7887 or use "Contact Us" email for more detailed information.
A little about us and the evolution of our charter offerings:
Nordic Tug Charters has provided power "bare-boat" charters based in Juneau Alaska, using a fleet of high end Nordic Tug trawlers, since 1980. During it's 30+ year history, NTC has transferred ownership a total of one time. We took over ownership 10 years ago and are proud to have grown the fleet from 4 Nordic Tugs to 12, with the 13th currently being constructed with pride in Burlington WA, USA!
NTC's roots have been firmly planted in the self-guided, self-skippered, bareboat arena. Historically the company has grown organically, fueled 100% by "word of mouth" referrals. In recent years we have dabbled in what we are calling "skippered bareboat" charters. The overwhelming success of these trips and positive feedback has led us to a pretty simple concept: Expand to have something for anyone who wants to experience S.E. Alaska - not just guests with extensive boating experience. We have now taken this concept a step further by teaming up with the Catita II, a beautiful 85' fully crewed yacht to round out our offerings. Now we're confident we have something for everyone!
Want to experience S.E. Alaskan waters?
Alaskan waters are perhaps the most spectacular and beautiful areas for cruising in the world. It is where nature still dominates the vast land mass, producing breathtaking and unforgettable sights. If you visit, you will leave part of your heart and soul here and return home with a memorable life experience.
Memories such as:
- Adrenalin pumping excitement of seeing the live breaching of a humpback whale
- Sitting in silence, listening to the lightning like sounds of ice cracking and calving on a tidewater glacier
- Instantaneous response to a sharp jerk on a rod tip and the words "fish on"
- Everyone huddling up on the stern to see the first discernible shape of something in a surfacing crab trap
- Awesome magnitude of nature's landscape presentations which a photograph or video cannot replicate
- Eerily beautiful and peaceful look of an Alaskan sunset
- Sculptured elegance, unique blue hues, and ever changing silhouette of floating glacier ice
We guarantee you will experience something you will never forget. We know the beauty of the area and the wildlife will do their part and we will do everything we can to provide a great charter experience! Let us know if we can provide you with any information or answer any questions.
Joergen Schade- pronounced "Jergen Shade" (206)919-7887 is available M->F 3 to 7:30pm PST and Sat/Sun 8 to 8